My Adds

Sunday, October 14, 2018

My love & Lover Diffrence



  Q 1. What's the difference between "my love" and "my lover”? 

Ans.  A lover is someone who you sleep with and makes love to you. Lover would be your life partner.
A lover can be the love of your life, but very often the connection is one of lust and passion and the affiliation will eventually fizzle out. You can have an affair with a lover but never with your husband or wife. You may even decide to live with your lover, but once married you will no longer feel comfortable calling your spouse my lover and instead choose to call them "my wife", "my husband" or even "my love" as a term of endearment.
Often the word lovers is used when talking about an extra marital affair between two adulterers. Somehow the expression is more forgiving and many will option to call themselves that. It is true that the expression "my lover" has a more exciting, exciting edge to it than "my love".
To mention my love conjures feelings and feelings of romanticism, affection, tenderness and love. The words "my love" have been the source of romantic love songs, poems and poetries since time immemorial and express a level of obligation which my lover does not. It tells the outside world that your relationship is one based on trust, honesty and that you share deep emotional feelings for one another. You do not necessarily have to have slept with someone before calling them "my love". On the other hand, a lover is always someone whom you sleep with and needn't love.



No comments:

Post a Comment