My Adds

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Before you love me


Before you love me
Before you need to cognize me
I am totally hurt, scattered and confused
My soul is distress
My day and night have darks
No one can trust me for a while
Because everyone has always left me, cheated me, and chosen someone else
I will need reassurance. I will need you,
I will need you to keep choosing me,
I will need you to care me when I am feeling bad again, I am a looser, and I know this
If you love me, I will always be happy
I will always be positive
I will always be smiling
Accept all realities before you get involved
Don’t enter my life if you can’t handle it
And I don’t want to enter in my past again, which I have forgotten
Now I want to remember you only
Because you are my love
                                         Adil


No comments:

Post a Comment