My Adds

Monday, December 10, 2018

Your love Attraction

Your love Attraction
There is something worthwhile in my life is only you. I can’t imagine my life without you and your love, the most satisfying thing in the world is only your relation with me, Your presence in my life is more important than everything’s, because you are my love and your love attraction make me wild.
Your love make me more beautiful than most lovely thing.
Your love make me happier than any pleasure could be in the world.
Your love gave me distinguished place in the whole world.
Your love make my heart like a holy palace which is only made for your resident.
Your love is like a flower which scent has been spread in my whole life.
Your love is fact of my life which I can’t forgotten.
Your love gave me everything which I had want in my life.
Your love should be living in my heart, that’s my last pray in life.
                                       Adil


No comments:

Post a Comment