My Adds

Friday, August 30, 2019

My Love Retention


My Love Retention

I have loved you.    
Only Loved to you.
Loved you and veneration you.
Every moment of life I just thought you.
Only you have been with me in the long nights
Of separation.
If you will get separated from me.
My remembrance of fireflies,
Will shine in the tracks of your night like stars.
Will keep you restless.
You will pretend to be very busy.
Much effort do you, but,
When the weather changes, you can't forgot me.
But this will not happen.
Somewhere in December winds.
In the corners of your heart.
When freezing memories will melt.
Will think of my memories.
Then eyes will be wet with tears.
The clock will run backwards.
Will miss many years of lost love.
Will be separated. But listen.
You will not forget me.
I will not forget you.
                                                       Adil





No comments:

Post a Comment