My Adds

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year


I hope the chapter of your life shall be filled up with pages of your love every year.
If I could reach up and hold a star for you every time you have made me smile,
The entire life shall be filled with happiness, prosperity, good things in mind, and bring you hope and cheer.
May this New Year make you happier, peaceful, satisfied, and may lord give you a variety of pleasures, material and personal successes.
I pray for you more peace, more happiness, and more smiles with loads
Of love wish you an amazing new year.
I thankful to those people in past year who have to listen me without judgment,
Helped me without conditions, understand me with caring and loved me, without any Benefit.
                                                  Adil



No comments:

Post a Comment